You can rely on us to meticulously observe all Covid-19-related protective measures during your stay.
To protect your health and that of other guests and our employees, we would like to kindly ask you to:
- postpone your visit to our restaurant if you have
- wear a closed protective face mask in public places.
Please note that wearing plastic protective shields or a wrapped scarf or cloth is not allowed. If wearing a protective face mask is not possible for e.g. medical reasons, we regret that we cannot facilitate your visit out of consideration for others.
- observe the minimum distance of 1.50m/6 ft and social distancing rules in public areas
- disinfect your hands at the entrance and avoid shaking hands.
- turn away from others when blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing and to wash your hands afterwards.
- to stay at home if there are signs of illness.
- Please note the cancellation conditions that apply at this time
We look forward to your visit!