subject to the regulations by the Bavarian Ministry of Health we kindly ask that you to
- postpone your visit, if you
- are exhibiting respiratory symptoms of any severity.
- have had contact with Covid-19 cases in the past 14 days.
- can not provide us with a negative Covid-19 Test upon arrival which is not older than 48 hours in case you arrive from a country which is designated as a risk area by the Robert Koch Institut
- maintain a minimum distance of 1.50 m (or 6 ft) and practice social distancing in all public areas and on footpaths.
- wear your protective mask in all public areas and footpaths.
- regulary wash and disinfect your hands at touchless hand sanitizer dispensers at all entrances to the building and public areas, and to refrain from shaking hands.
- turn away from others when you cough or sneeze, and wash your hands afterwards.
- stay in your room if you feel sick and inform us so that we can call a doctor for you.
In addition the following rules are currently applicable:
- We will inform you prior to arrival about rules likely to be applicable during your stay.
- In case of major covid-19 restrictions not foreseeable at the time of your booking, your may cancel or change your booking free of charge within 24 hours after receiving our e-mail.
Arrival & Check-in
- Please provide us with your contact details prior to arrival (mobile phone number, address, birthday) for contactless check-in.
- Access to the resort is exclusively reserved for guests staying at the resort.
- Valet parking service remains suspended.
- Use of the lifts only with people who live in the same room or household.
- Please use SMS text messaging with the hospitality desk for all requests.
- Hand sanitizers will be of no less than 60% alcohol-based and will be provided in guest rooms and throughout the hotel.
- all public spaces will be sanitized and ventilated with fresh air through open windows several times a day.
- All rooms will be thoroughly sanitized and ventilated with fresh air prior to arrival and during regular housekeeping services.
- Sanitizer and packaged amenities in your room on day of arrival.
- Total Privacy Option: You may request housekeeping services to take place in front of your room door only.
- Turn down service is suspended. Towels and amenities will be delivered on request.
- Packaged amenities and minibar filled with mineral water and soft drinks on day of arrival. Additional drinks can be ordered at extra charge.
Restaurants & Lounges
- More free space and privacy due to 1.5m social distancing between tables.
- Windows in all public spaces will be regularly opened to ensure constant ventilation with fresh air.
- All orders are served by waiters wearing protective masks. Buffets can be used with protective masks and gloves.
- Table reservations are required for: breakfast either from 8:30 – 9:15 am. or from 9:30 – 10:15 am. or from 10:30 – 11:15 am. and for dinner either from 6:00 – 7:45 pm. or from 8:00 to 9:45 pm. in one of the restaurants at the hotel booked. Changes are possible subject to availability on the same day.
- Up to 10 persons from a maximum of two households or 5 persons from different households can sit on one table. Kids have to eat with their parents.
- The Ananda Spa Restaurant offers breakfsast from 9:00 – 12:00 am. and snacks from 12:00 – 4:00 pm exclusively for adults above 16 years.
- Lunch is served from 12:30 – 2:00 pm in the Tutto Mondo restaurant at the Retreat and in the La Salle restaurant at the Hideaway.
- Lounges offer warm and cold sandwiches, salads, the soup of the day and fresh cakes from 12:00 – 5:00 pm.
- The Elmauer Alm Mountain Restaurant will be open on sunny days for lunch exclusively for hotel guests by prior reservation.
- Bars close at 10pm.
- Room Service is available from 7:00 am – 10:00 pm. Prior reservation is required for room service during meals.
Concerts & Talks
- Since seats will initially be limited to 100 guests, we recommend that you book free tickets ahead of time.
- Protective masks are mandatory also during the concert.
Spas & Treatments
- Protective masks are required for treatments and in all public spaces.
- Two warm outdoor pools for adults and one indoor pool for Families are open in the Hideaway
- Two warm outdoor pools - one for adults and one for families - as well as the new Onsen Pool are open in the Retreat
- All Saunas are open. Steambaths and the Oriental Hamam remain closed for the time being.
- The Badehaus Spa is exclusively reserved for adults above 16 years.
- The Shantigiri Spa & Pools in the Retreat are exclusively reserved for guests staying at the Retreat. The Shantigiri Adult Spa is exclusively reserved for adults 16 years and above.
- Kids up to 14 years can use the pools only with at least one of their parents.
- Recliners need to be covered with sheets which need to be disposed of in the laundry baskets after use.
- Please, no foods, no drinks and no phones in the relaxation areas of the spas and no drinks in pools.
Yoga, Taiji, Qi Gong & Fitness
- Participation in all classes require protective masks and adherence to 1,5 m distancing.
- Participation in yoga classes is only allowed with your own yoga mat, which you can buy at the shop if necessary.
- The duration of the courses is limited to one hour.
- Windows in the Yoga Pavillon will be fully opened before and after classes to air out the space.
- Fitness Gyms equipment is spaced out to maintain a six (6) foot perimeter between guets. All equipment must be sanitized before and immediately after use. Towels must be placed into a towel receptacles.
- Personal training with spiroergometry for optimizing your running practice by prior reservation
- Numerous activities in pristine nature in the immediate vicinity of the hotel and its untouched surroundings.
- Hike, forest-bathe, or climb one of the many surrounding peaks overlooking the Alps.
- Jog along the Ferchenbach Creek to the Ferchensee and Lautersee Lakes or trek to the Elmauer Alm.
- Participate in guided hiking or mountain tours for small groups.
- Participate in guided e-mountain-bike or e-road-bike tours for small groups.
- Individual climbing or mountain-bike tours with a private guide are charged separately.
- State of the art e-mountain, racing and road bikes are available at extra charge.
- Bycling equipment will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Archery training on site with a champion by prior reservation.
- Kite surfing on Walchensee, rowing on Eibsee, canoeing on Ferchensee
- Golf on the 18-hole green in Oberau or the 9-hole green in Wallgau.
Kids & Teens
- Childcare in the Kids Club for symptom free children from 2 to 5 years daily from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Babysitting is only possible after prior reservation
- Participation in Edutainment Workshops, Soccer Camps and Outdoor Adventure Programs by prior reservation.
- Kids up to the age of 14 may use pools and playgrounds with their parents only.
Please feel free to contact the Hospitality Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions and wishes you may have!.
Thank you for your understanding!