subject to new regulations by the Bavarian Ministry of Health we kindly ask that you
- please postpone your visit, if you
- are exhibiting respiratory symptoms of any severity.
- have had contact with Covid-19 cases in the past 14 days.
- come from a region is designated as a risk area by the Bavarian Government.
- maintain a minimum distance of 1.50 m (or 6 ft) and practice social distancing in all public areas and on footpaths.
- wear your protective mask in all public areas and on footpaths.
- provide us with your contact details prior to arrival (mobile phone number, address, birthday) for contactless check-in.
- to disinfect your hands at touchless hand sanitizer dispensers at all entrances to the building and public areas, and to refrain from shaking hands.
- turn away from others when you cough or sneeze, and wash your hands afterwards.
- stay in your room if you feel sick and inform us so that we can call a doctor for you.
In addition the following rules are currently applicable:
- we will inform you prior to arrival about rules likely to be applicable during your stay.
- In case of major covid-19 restrictions not foreseeable at the time of your booking, your may cancel or change your booking free of charge within 24 hours after receiving our e-mail.
Arrival & Check-in
- Access to the resort is exclusively reserved for guests staying at the resort.
- Valet parking service remains suspended.
- Use of the lifts only with people who live in the same room or household.
- Please use SMS text messaging with the hospitality desk for all requests.
- Hand sanitizers will be of no less than 60% alcohol-based and will be provided in guest rooms and throughout the hotel.
- all public spaces will be sanitized and ventilated with fresh air through open windows several times a day.
- All rooms will be thoroughly sanitized and ventilated with fresh air prior to arrival and during regular housekeeping services.
- Sanitizer and packaged amenities in your room on day of arrival.
- Total Privacy Option: You may request housekeeping services to take place in front of your room door only.
- Turn down service is suspended. Towels and amenities will be delivered on request.
- Minibar filled with mineral water and juices on day of arrival. Additional drinks can be ordered at extra charge.
Restaurants & Lounges
- More free space and privacy due to 1.5m social distancing between tables.
- Open windows in all public spaces to ensure constant ventilation with fresh air.
- All orders are served by waiters wearing protective masks. Buffets can be used with protective masks and gloves.
- For each room or family, we need reserve a fixed table for breakfast either from 8:00 - 9:15 a.m. or from 9:30 - 10:15 a.m. or from 10:30 - 11:15 a.m. and for dinner either from 6:00 to 7:45 p.m. or from 8:00 to 9:45 p.m. in one of the restaurants at the hotel booked. Changes are subject to availability on the same day. Maximum of 10 persons can share a table.
- The Ananda Spa Restaurant is open from 8-11 a.m. and from 12-4pm exclusively for adults above 16 years.
- Lunch is served from 12:30 - 2:00 pm in the Tutto Mondo restaurant at the Retreat and in the La Salle restaurant at the Hideaway.
- The Lounges offer Grab & Go specialties, soup of the day, onirigir sushi and fresh cakes from 12 - 5 p.m.
- The Elmauer Alm Mountain Restaurant will be open on sunny days for lunch exclusively for hotel guests by prior reservation.
- The 2 star Restaurant Luce d`Oro will be open in july and august on Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
- Room Service is available from 7am-10pm. Prior reservation is required for room service during meals.
Concerts & Talks
- Since seats will initially be limited to 100 guests, we recommend that you book free tickets ahead of time.
- Protective masks are required during walkways, but not on a the assinged seat during the concert.
Spas & Treatments
- Protectice masks are required for treatments and in all public spaces.
- All Spas and five outdoor pools as the indoor pool in the Family Spa of the Hideaway are open.
- Kids up to 14 years can use the pools only with at least one of their parents.
- All Saunas are open. Steambaths and the Oriental Hamam remain closed for the time being.
- The Badehaus Spa is exclusively reserved for adults above 16 years.
- The Shantigiri Spa & Pools in the Retreat are exclusively reserved for guests staying at the Retreat. The Shantigiri Adult Spa is exclusively reserved for adults 16 years and above.
- Recliners need to be covered with sheets which need to be disposed of in the laundry baskets after use.
- Please, no foods, no drinks and no phones in the relaxation areas of the spas and no drinks in pools.
Yoga, Taiji, Qi Gong & Fitness
- Participation in all classes require protective masks and adherence to 1,5 m distancing.
- Participation in yoga classes is only allowed with your own yoga mat, which you can buy at the shop if necessary.
- Fitness Gyms eqquipment is spaced out to maintain a six (6) foot perimeter between guets. All equipment must be sanitized before and immediately after use. Towels must be placed into a towel receptacles.
- Personal training with spiroergometry for optimizing your running practice by prior reservation,
- Numerous activities in pristine nature in the immediate vicinity of the hotel and its untouched surroundings.
- Swim in one of the nearby crystal clear lakes Ferchensee, Geroldsee and Barmsee.
- Hike, forest-bathe, or climb one of the many surrounding peaks overlooking the Alps.
- Jog along the Ferchenbach Creek to the Ferchensee and Lautersee Lakes or trek to the Elmauer Alm.
- Participate in guided hiking or mountain tours for small groups.
- Participate in guided e-mountain-bike or e-road-bike tours for small groups.
- Individual climbing or mountain-bike tours with a private guide are charged separately.
- State of the art e-mountain, racing and road bikes are available at extra charge.
- Bycling equipment will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Tennis on three clay courts by prior reservation on your own or with a coach.
- Archery training on site with a champion by prior reservation.
- Kite surfing on Walchensee, rowing on Eibsee, canoeing on Ferchensee
- Golf on the 18-hole green in Oberau or the 9-hole green in Wallgau.
Kids & Teens
- Childcare in the Kids Club for symptom free children from 2 to 5 years daily from 9 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Babysitting ist not yet possible.
- Participation in Edutainment Workshops, Soccer Camps and Outdoor Adventure Programs by prior reservation.
- Kids up to the age of 14 may use pools and playgrounds with their parents only.
Please feel free to contact the Hospitality Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions and wishes you may have!.
Thank you for your understanding!