please take note that:
- we are not allowed to accept any arrivals from a region or country for which the German Government is currently requiring a quarantaine period after entering the country or if you have respiratory symptoms of any severity or if you had contact in the last 14 days with a person who has been infected with covid-19&
- a negative result of a COVID-19 PCR or POC Antigen Test not older than 24 hours is required upon arrival. POC Antigen test can also be made at the time of arrival in the official test center in front of the hotel. No tests are required for guests younger than 6 years and guests either fully vaccinated since at least 14 days or recovered from Covid-19 within the last six months.
- FFP2/N95 protective face mask are mandatory in public places. If wearing a FFP2/N95 protective face mask is not possible for e.g. medical reasons, we regret that we cannot facilitate your visit out of consideration for others.
- a minimum distance of 1.50m/6 ft is mandatory in all public areas and hallways.
- disinfection of your hands is required at the entrance.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you!